Re: Europa-List: How to properly hoist a Europa Trigear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How to properly hoist a Europa Trigear
From: Erik Dahlbäck <erik@erikdahlbeck.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 23:07:03
Thanks,

Am I correct in assuming that the aforementioned metal rod (would a
sturdy tube do?) goes in where the attachment for the wheel pants goes
in? Or does that one somehow fit into something else that is mounted
within the wheel axis? (please see attached photo)

Any other options BTW? What if you needed to work on the landing gear
strut for an example, and didn't want the fuselage to be standing on it?

I saw that suggestion about suspending the fuselage from the engine
mounts and the tail. My local mechanic who's helping me with all this
wasn't very fond at all of that idea.

/ Erik