Europa-List: Re: UK Doth 3?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: UK Doth 3?
From: Hitchflight <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:54:47

Hi Clive

Id propose the military UAV experimental base at Aberporth. This airport often
defaults to describing themselves as closed for various reasons , but the
natives
have been welcoming on previous visits. Suggest I could give them a PPR call
in the morning, then we confirm. Have yet to see the large new model RAF UAVs
land, so that would interest me greatly. Its also possible to walk down the
steep hill to the sea from this base.  However if Aberporth say no this time,
then Haverfordwest or Rosemarket for Skokholm and Skomer Islands.

Thoughts?

Regards

Bob

NB In a few days the seals start to return to the beaches at North Coates. So
its
a great destination for spotting wildlife.

Read this topic online here: