Re: Europa-List: User Quarantine Account Information

Subject: Re: Europa-List: User Quarantine Account Information
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 05:23:10
Matt,

Apparently, I have received one of these for each of my accounts (Rotax,
Europa & AeroElectric)

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP, Hercules
Prop.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

<dralle@matronics.com> wrote:

> Welcome to the  Email Security Gateway .  This message contains the
information you will need to access your Spam Quarantine and
Preferences.

<mailto:europa-list@matronics.com>

https://96.68.171.21 <https://96.68.171.21/>