Re: Europa-List: Re: Airbox for 912S

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Airbox for 912S
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 17:01:29
Not flown yet but complete and paperwork at the LAA actually being worked ri
ght now.
Alan

Sent from my iPhone

> On 7 Sep 2020, at 16:14, Ian Cook <IanCook_1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB Richard how is the building going. With Bicester closing down I d
on=99t Alan Twigg has still not flown his MG yet. I now have about 70H
rs on mine,

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>>> On 7 Sep 2020, at 15:38, Richard Churchill-Coleman <richard.churchill-co
leman@sky.com> wrote:

>> =EF=BB Bud
>>
>> Not just the accessories - I have a fuselage top with flaking =98ge
lcoat=99 which I am still trying to resolve.

>> Richard C-C
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On 7 Sep 2020, at 13:30, Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> =EF=BB
>>> David,
>>> And we thank you for the quality parts now manufactured.
>>> There was a time in the early 2000s that even the gelcoat was flaking an
d cracking terribly on all the accessory parts like speed kits and cowls.

>>> Thanks again,
>>>
>>> Bud Yerly
>>>
>>> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

om>

>>> I just wanted to comment on a note in Buds reply regarding the "really c
heap polyester chop and glass bit from Europa". I do not know what part is b
eing referred to but nothing is now supplied from Europa in chop strand. As a
 relevant example the Mod 42 airbox is manufactured from 92125 cloth.