Europa-List: Re: Propeller covers

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Propeller covers
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 04:49:50

Airmaster used to provide a single blade cover which was intended to be placed
over one blade pointing vertically. There was an approx. 4" wide skirt attached
around the bottom of the cover and which spread out across the spinner. There
were also 4 strips of Velcro (2 of each type) attached to the skirt and long
enough to wrap around the spinner. I used this single waterproof cover outdoors
for several years when I didn't have hangarage and it ensured that no water
ever got into the hub.

Read this topic online here: