Europa-List: Classic throttle cables

Subject: Europa-List: Classic throttle cables
From: GBWFH2010 <gaxuk2001@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 02:04:13

I had the misfortune to suffer a throttle cable break last week, fortunately
whilst
on the ground.
It would seem that Europa only stock one size of cable which are designed
 for the XS and these are much longer than the original Classic cables. The
problem
is not the inner as these can be cut, but the outer which is about
30cm too long. At present my only solution is to use the new inners with the
Old outers, but I just wondered if
 anyone with a Classic has encountered this problem and if so how you resolved
the situation.
Dave at Europa is investigating as he was unaware the Classic required shorter
cables, but this does not help at the moment!

--------
Gordon Grant

G-BWFH

Read this topic online here: