Re: Europa-List: Fuel pump Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel pump Classic
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 07:27:08
Indeed it does. I took mine to a local welder and had him put a 20-ish degre
e outboard angle on the outlet (?) to clear the new pump. The welding may ha
ve resulted in a fin leak, to which i had rectify using JB-weld epoxy, which
 is working effectively for now until i can source a new custom radiator.

Cheers and good luck!
Pete

> On Jun 28, 2020, at 7:11 AM, tennant <barrington.tennant@gmail.com> wrote:

gmail.com>

> I think it is about time to change the mechanical petrol pump on my classi
c Europa. It looks like the new design Rotax pump will foul the right radiat
or. Does anyone have experience with this and if so what is the best solutio
n?

=========
=========
=========