Europa-List: Re: Post curing question re trailing edges

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Post curing question re trailing edges
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 05:19:53

Hi again Tony,

When I did my post curing about 25 years ago, I didn't support the trailing
edges
as far as I can remember. But then I had the leading edges pointing down, so
the trailing edges were up and unlikely to sag. Also I didn't post cure at 50
degrees C, rather at 45 to leave a safety margin in case the heat control was
inaccurate. The end result seemed / is satisfactory.

To the best of my limited understanding the hardener doesn't "boil off", but
simply
continues to react with the resin while facilitating the hardening process.
I'm ready to be corrected in this matter. Ampreg 20 is the product which I
was using.

Read this topic online here: