Europa-List: Re: Something is stealing my electricity

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Something is stealing my electricity
From: RoyFollman <fernfollman4d3@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 00:16:12

Yeah, your logic is working well, so youre right. I think you should get it
fixed
somewhere. Those indicators are not supposed to be like that. Something is
clearly going wrong. Ive had a similar problem, but I got it quickly fixed with
the help from the guys at Ongill Electric (https://ongill.com/). I recommend
you take it to a place like that, where professionals can repair it and you wont
have to pay much. Or just change it, maybe that will be easier to do rather
than looking for a place where to fix it. Good luck with that.

Read this topic online here: