Europa-List: Re: Instrument Panel Advice re placement on Firewall option

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Instrument Panel Advice re placement on Firewall options
From: BobD <rjdawson14@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 07:39:36

Hi Tony,

Whilst building, like you, I considered some of the MODS to dampen the
vibrations
of the Control Panel. However, I decide to follow the instructions from the
original build manual, and I am glad that I did, as I have never noticed a
problem
in the couple of years my aircraft has been flying. Obviously some pilots
have had a problem (hence the MODS), but it has been my experience that it is
best to build the aircraft as designed, only making changes when experience
has proved them necessary.

I have attached a couple of pictures of my panel, one showing the attachment
points
during the build, and one of the finished article.

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/sg_cockpit1_157.jpg
http://forums.matronics.com//files/panel_01_211.jpg