Europa-List: Monowheel Wing Rigging Jig for Solo rigging - suggestions??

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel Wing Rigging Jig for Solo rigging - suggestions???
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 12:55:32

Hi All,

Some of you know in the community that I'm moving house and moving quite far, as
a result I'm going not going to have my "Workshop Buddy" who helps me rig and
de-rig the aircraft during maintenance close-by anymore. So, I'll be rigging,
de-rigging and working on the aircraft alone.

I'm looking for a solution to assist me rigging and de-rigging the wings alone,
and I know there are loads and loads of different solutions out there.

Can anyone help with suggestions for, and possibly sources to purchase, a rig
for
the Europa Monowheel, which could be used while the aircraft is on the trailer.
The trailer is a standard Europa Aircraft open trailer, with no modifications.

Thanks all,

Jon

Read this topic online here: