Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Jacking / trailer dolly

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Jacking / trailer dolly
From: Richard Churchill-Coleman <richard.churchillcoleman@sky.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 08:21:27
Alan

Nigel Graham and I took =98custody=99 on behalf if the Europa co
mmunity of the original moulds used for the enclosed trailer design, which i
ncluded the dolly.  They are at my house/workshop.  PM me and we can sort ou
t access plus I=99d love to join you in having a dolly frame made if t
hat=99s a possibility?

Regards
Richard C-C

Sent from my iPhone

> On 4 Mar 2020, at 07:48, Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
>> Date: 1 March 2020 at 12:19:10 GMT
>> To: Europa list <europa-list@matronics.com>
>> Subject: Jacking / trailer dolly
>>
>> =EF=BBI am trying to make a jacking / trailer dolly for my Mono wheel M
G.
>> I have someone to do the metalwork and have a drawing taken from Photos.
>> Does anyone in the UK have a splashmold or better a layup of the undersid
e of the fuselage back from the firewall to the rear of the undercarriage?