Re: Europa-List: what hose for expansion tank to overflow bottle?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: what hose for expansion tank to overflow bottle?
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 21:37:32

Hello Rowland,

I am at a loss to know what would cause suction in the overflow hose.

Presumably you know there were instructions years ago to increase the size of
the
hole in the lid of the overflow bottle. If that hole is clear, I dont see how
there could ever be pressure or suction in the
overflow hose.

I am using a piece of clear plastic tubing and not having any problems but if I
could find a better quality clear tubing, I would use it.

Regards
Kingsley in Oz.