Europa-List: what hose for expansion tank to overflow bottle?

Subject: Europa-List: what hose for expansion tank to overflow bottle?
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:42:28

I am not sure if there was a hose suppled with my Rotax 912S to connect between
the expansion tank and the (Rotax-supplied) overflow bottle, nor can I find
anything
of that nature in my inventory of parts supplied by Europa Aircraft. Before
I spend a lot of time looking for something which may be non-existent, can
anyone confirm whether such a hose is supplied by Rotax with the engine, or
if Europa supply it?

Supplementary question - if I have to procure that hose, can anyone suggest a
suitable
type available in UK? The Rotax manual specifies:

Hose connecting expansion tank to overflow bottle must be rated for
vacuum/suction
for min. 125 C (257 F). E.g. it must be strong enough to withstand high heat
and suction during the cooling down period. WARNING: A soft walled hose is
not suitable as it can collapse and cause coolant system failure.
Size . . . of connections: expansion tank to overflow bottle outside dia. 8 mm
(3/8).

Any thoughts welcome!

in friendship

Rowland