Re: Europa-List: Nigel Graham

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nigel Graham
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 09:55:21

> On Jan 10, 2020, at 6:59 AM, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> It is a very sad duty for me to report that Nigel Graham died last
night

I=99m stunned to hear this news.

While I may be a continent and an ocean away from the UK, I=99ve
always felt a kinship with him as we shared our deviations from the
stock Europa-build and he was always so supportive of the minor mods I
made during my build.

I say =9Cminor=9D because they didn=99t hold a candle
to his work on Calypso; Nigel=99s encouragement and insights
always seemed to arrive at just the right moment.

I=99ve been truly inspired by Nigel=99s extraordinary
contributions to the Europa communityI echo David by writing,
=9CThank you Nigeland may you rest in peace.=9D

Fred