Europa-List: Tank sender that matches Airworld Capacitive probe cutouts?

Subject: Europa-List: Tank sender that matches Airworld Capacitive probe cutouts?
From: clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 06:49:54

Fellow Europa-ers,

I've got an Airworld Capacitive probe installed in my RH tank lobe - which
connects
(only) to its own analogue gauge and will not provide a second/separate variable
voltage output for connection to e.g. FF-1 and/or EIS4000 fuel tank level
readout instruments.  The Airworld solution sort of works OK, but the gauge
is highly non-linear - resulting in the contents being quite difficult to
ascertain
at capacities approaching 'full'.

Given that my tank has this cutout in its top surface, can anyone suggest
alternative
voltage-type probes that can replace it but still use the 5 fixing holes
cut for the Airworld bendable probe - or at least be used without creating a
fuel leak, please?

Any advice/experience most welcome

Clive Sutton
G-YETI