Re: Europa-List: Make Sure You're Listed!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Make Sure You're Listed!
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 14:30:04

We had a server problem this morning.  Everything is back online now...

Matt

At 12:56 PM 11/25/2019 Monday, you wrote:
>Hi Matt,
>
>The link to contributions page doesn't seem to be working.
>
>Cheers
>Max
>
>On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 8:06 AM Matt Dralle
><<mailto:dralle@matronics.com>dralle@matronics.com> wrote:
>
>Dear Listers,
>
>The List of Contributors (LOC) is just around the corner with just few more
>days
in this year's Fund Raiser!  Later in December I will post a list of everyone
that so generously made a Contribution to support the Lists this year.  Its
my way of publicly thanking everyone that took a minute to show their
appreciation
for the Lists.

>Won't you take minute and assure that your name is on the upcoming LOC?  Tell
others that you appreciate the Lists.

>Making a Contribution to support the Lists is fast and easy using your Visa,
>MasterCard,
or Paypal account:

> <http://www.matronics.com/contribution>http://www.matronics.com/contribution
>
>Or, by dropping a personal check in the mail to:
>
>        Matt Dralle / Matronics
>        581 Jeannie Way
>        Livermore CA 94550
>
>I would like to thank everyone that has so generously made a Contribution thus
far during this year's List Fund Raiser!  Remember that its YOUR support that
keeps these Lists running and improving!

>Thank you!
>
>Matt Dralle
>Matronics Email List Administrator
>

>==========
>br> fts!)
>r> > rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
>          -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
>==========
>pa-List" rel="noreferrer"
>target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
>==========
>FORUMS -
>eferrer" target="_blank">http://forums.matronics.com
>==========
>WIKI -
>errer" target="_blank">http://wiki.matronics.com
>b Site -
>          -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
>rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | 581 Jeannie Way | Livermore | CA | 94550
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft