Re: Europa-List: [Please Read] What are "The Lists" and Who's This Matt

Subject: Re: Europa-List: [Please Read] What are "The Lists" and Who's This Matt
From: gccole13@btinternet.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 17:02:54

Dear Matt,
    I no longer fly or build after selling my Europa airframe years ago, but
I do like to read the Europa list messages now and again. I have just tried
to complete the Visa and Mastercard contribution form. However when I got
down to 'click button below to submit your contribution' there was no button
to see. I tried two possible places but did not get a reaction even after
five minutes. I remember now that I had this same problem many years ago and
it is still there! I am in the UK.
kind regards,

Gerry Cole