Re: Europa-List: Control stick tube height

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Control stick tube height
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 11:30:07

Chris,

I have measured from floor to top of sticks on two aircraft for you . .
. . . . one is 19.7" and the other 20.9" so take your pick!

IMO, your 19" is plenty long enough.

Regards
Kingsley in Oz

On 15.11.19 8:42 am, n7188u wrote:

> Dear forum members,
>
> My control sticks seems to have modified at their end to fit Infinity grips
> (which
I am not going to use) and I need to check whether they were cut down to
make them shorter or not.

> I measured 19 inches from the floor to the top of the stick tube when the
> stick
was about vertical.