Europa-List: Europa trailer loan (and driver) wanted

Subject: Europa-List: Europa trailer loan (and driver) wanted
From: flyingphil2 <philipjtiller@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 05:49:59

Does anyone in the midlands / south east of the UK have a Europa trailer (mono
/ tri, open / closed) that they could help move a Europa kit with?  It needs to
move from St Albans to Huntingdon.  When I say kit, it's just the fuselage on
a cradle and the wings that need to be transported.
Critically, we don't have a vehicle with a towbar, so would anyone with a
trailer
and a towing vehicle also be willing to help - in return for fuel, food,
beer....?

Read this topic online here: