Europa-List: Re: Rain ingress

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rain ingress
From: carlp101 <cparkinson@ciscuk.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 16:04:30

I had a little water ingress from the door hinges, so I removed them, plastered
white silicone sealer in the fuselage mount points and re-attached them. Problem
solved. I also made sure the door seal started and finished in the middle
of the top of the door opening. I've flown through heavy rain several times and
not had any leaks. My cowl Southco fasteners don't leak either, but I can't
remember if they were sealed in some way. I'll have to take a look.

Regards
Carl

Read this topic online here: