Re: Europa-List: first flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: first flight
From: Gaham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 17:58:50

Well done Fred! At last! I look forward to hearing how well she flies. One step
at time. I used exhaust extraction on my Long EZ to cool the IO-320,
 works well, 10 minutes full throttle on ground not a problem. Cooling on
Europas
depends a lot on letting the hot air out more than getting enough in.
Graham

> On 4 Nov 2019, at 17:49, Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Gents...On Nov. 1st, N194XS left the surly bonds of earth for the first time.
With my laptop in the shop, Im limited to single digit tapping on my
phone...engine
overheating attributed to lengthy tuned exhaust under the cowl...(hey...we
call it *experimental aviation*)...onward...