RE: Europa-List: Re: Oil Catch Can for 914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Oil Catch Can for 914
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 19:25:18

Hi! All,
I let the vent pipe 1/8th diameter exit into the aft of the lower cowl which
never
caused a problem on the 914 of G-PTAG as it only amounted to not much more
than an occasional drop. I guess that fixing a mini pill bottle filled with wire
wool may have collected the oil better but even that would be overkill !
Regards
Bob Harrison .