Europa-List: Brake hose

Subject: Europa-List: Brake hose
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:07:20

My good friend and fellow Europa tri-gear owner has recently noticed a slight
hydraulic
leak in a brake hose where it bends inside the baggage bay. He asked
Karen at the Scottow Enterprise Park and she kindly sent him two samples; one
black and one clear. But they both seem slightly too small in diameter, compared
with what the late Neville Eyre supplied with the Matco brakes.

The hoses which Neville fitted seem to be 1/4" = 6.3 mm.

The question to you guys is "Where should we look to find the right thickness of
brake hose? A go-kart spares shop?" My hoses are older than my friend's and
I would likely soon need this info as well. Thanks.

Read this topic online here: