Re: Europa-List: Differential pressure tester

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Differential pressure tester
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 20:55:16

Pressure tester now spoken for.

Have been out of touch with things Europa for a while. Regards to all old
friends
& new Europa owners/builders.

Richard Iddon.

> On 22 Oct 2019, at 19:31, Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com> wrote:
>

> Having hung up my flying goggles a while ago, I am now clearing out my
> garage/workshop.
I have come across an Aircraft Tool Supply differential pressure tester
which I used to use on my Rotax. I am reluctant to throw it away and wondered
if anyone might like it?  I am happy to send it for the cost of postage plus
a small contribution to my cycling fund.