Europa-List: Re: Help needed understanding uncoordinated flight

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Help needed understanding uncoordinated flight
From: rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 08:08:16

Thanks Group. I think I got it. A powerful aeroplane can fly knife edge with no
wing at all doing the lifting if the fuse is at a positive angle of attack. Go
negative angle and it creates negative lift. Because of vector, more bank angle
will equate to positive or negative lift in uncoordinated flight. Ron P.

Read this topic online here: