Europa-List: Yes Virgina, there is a Europa Facebook Group

Subject: Europa-List: Yes Virgina, there is a Europa Facebook Group
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 11:04:31
Yes, I realize that many on this valuable and steady Matronics list "do not
do Facebook" for a miriad of valid reasons,  but  recently I stumbled upon
a Facebook group created for those of us with the same passion: the "Europa
Aircraft Owners Group".

For sure I will be posting my adventures there as I get familiar with my
recent aquisition of flying kit #120 (previously N120EU built with passion
and exacting skill by Troy Maynor, soon to be rebadged C-GNPZ), with pics
and vids.  I may also start posting some build pics of my long suffering
A239 XS pile of parts once I get going in earnest.

Maybe I'll see some of you there as well?

Cheers and blue skies,
Pete