Europa-List: Re: throttle pivot sifffnut won't stay in place

Subject: Europa-List: Re: throttle pivot sifffnut won't stay in place
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 08:39:40

Daniel,

I like your approach to the quadrant modification (although not sure how you are
handling mud getting in there).

I finished making my throttle quadrant just to realize that it may not fit in
the
spline on top of the wheel tunnel. It may be too wide (not confirmed yet but
almost sure it will be so just because lately I had to do everything twice :)
). It seems a lot of things at this stage of the build where designed
line-to-line
with no clearances considered!

Anyway, chopping one side wall of the housing to make it narrower is being
considered
but I would probably close it off with a couple of layers of bid to seal
it from the elements.

Did anyone experience this problem?

Chris

Read this topic online here: