RE: Europa-List: Switch and CB labels

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Switch and CB labels
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 03:48:45
Another way is to use a dry transfer label kit.

I use a full system from Decal Pro FX.  I print off my sheet on Excel and t
hen follow the instructions and transfer the lettering.  Does a nice job an
d when coated with a clear coat is dead flat will last forever.  For a one
off airplane, it=92s kind of expensive.

I=92ve done the clear label maker tape.  Not as professional but it works f
airly well if it sticks and has no air bubbles under it.

Silk screening is excellent also and some higher quality sign shops like Je
ff and Mary=92s can do very good work as he will use thin vinyl and for a r
easonable price.  The sign shop labels can be coated with clear and will st
ick forever also.

Note:  Clear coat has to be put on very thin or it will lift any tape.  Put
 a dust coat on first and let it really tack, then another thin coat, then
a final coat.  Looks great and is tough enough to take wear and tear.

It is your custom aircraft, do what you like best.

Best Regards,

Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window
s 10