Europa-List: Re: join the Europa list and RV12 list

Subject: Europa-List: Re: join the Europa list and RV12 list
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 01:51:14

[quote="kennethatkinson178@bti"]Is the list still active ,I can't seem to
connect?
Ken.

Hi Ken,
You are connected on the Europa List but, as Kingsley said, there hasn't been a
great deal of traffic recently.
For some reason, the RV-12 list on Matronics attracts very little traffic, I
find
the RV Squadron on Yahoo Groups (rvsqn) to be much busier, with relevant
content,
---From UK builders.
The Vans Air Force Forums
(http://www.vansairforce.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=73) is also worth
monitoring, but attracts more posts from the USA than the UK.

As you may have guessed, I fly a Europa and am building an RV-12

Hope this helps

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: