Europa-List: Re: Sources for Radiator and Oil Cooler

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sources for Radiator and Oil Cooler
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 06:43:57

Roland,

Thanks for the info and I will copy it for reference when I install mine. It's
all clear but didn't understand the part about fiddling to remove and install
the 3 aluminum sheets between lower cowling and radiator. Are these the sheets
that form the tunnel? What do you mean by using epoxy?

BTW, wanted to update the group in that yesterday night I finally got a
radiator!!!
I have to thanks the Europa Club and Jim Butcher for their effort in helping
me find someone willing to sell me one. Paul in the US (sorry that I don't
know your last name) sold me a used one that looks great.

The way this worked out is that I sent a note to the Europa Club asking for help
and Bob Hitchcock (Secretary) replied and put me in touch with Jim B. Jim went
out of his way to find me two leads (one here in the US and one in England)
that together with the Emmanuele in France (though this posting) resulted in
three good leads.

So thanks to all for the help so I could move forward with getting A291 up in
the
air.

It's kind of neat to hold the last part I was missing for my airplane in my
hands
and knowing I now have everything I need :) Well, let's see what happens when
I start installing the engine!

Regards,
Chris

Read this topic online here: