Europa-List: Re: New Europa Tri-Gear owner, looking for trailer

Subject: Europa-List: Re: New Europa Tri-Gear owner, looking for trailer
From: Tazmool <tazmool@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:09:47

A very good guess, I had considered Peter's Europa, and it did come with a
trailer!
(that would have been a big plus)
I spoke with him last year during my Europa search.

The monowheel was perhaps a bit too challenging for my low hour, low experience
hands, so when my Tri-Gear came up, I jumped at the chance.

The plane I did end up getting was not posted up for sale (and I'm not sure if
the seller wishes their name posted) but he is one great guy, and I'm hoping to
enjoy his built Europa for years to come.

I did just get current on a DA20 (as it was recommended by other Europa owners,
vs getting current in the trusty 172) and I'm still practicing in the DA20 while
getting my Europa ready.

Tazmool

Read this topic online here: