Europa-List: UK pilots - online GAR submission being trialled

Subject: Europa-List: UK pilots - online GAR submission being trialled
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:06:29

In case UK pilots have not seen the announcement, I report that the UK Border
Force
are running a trial of an online GAR form submission system.

You can register at:

https://www.submit-general-aviation-report.service.gov.uk/welcome/index

Its a 2-stage process - first confirm your e-mail address and then get a ID
(=password)
for logging in.

Im not ready to use such a system yet myself (maybe by next year!), but it looks
very promising & hassle-saving.

in friendship

Rowland