Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh 2019

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh 2019
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 07:41:06

Just a reminder to those of you coming to Oshkosh, the Europa Owner/Builder
forum
is scheduled for Tuesday 7/23 at 8:30 am in the Homebuilders Hangar.  As usual,
its basically a chance to meet and chat.

I will have a limited supply of both of Don Dykins booklets concerning the
design
of our Europas.  Theyre quite interesting and FREE!

I will also show the new hyperlink feature for the website Europa Flyer/TechTalk
article index.

Ive invited Sky Smith to make a few comments about insurance and our Europas.

Were looking forward to seeing you.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: