RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa Gap Fly-in 2019

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa Gap Fly-in 2019
From: m.j.gregory@talk21.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:03:43
Hello Remi,

I had booked and paid for a single room for Friday and Saturday nights at La
Palissandra (non-refundable!), but the person I was planning to fly with has
not been able to get his Europa test flown and cleared for flight.

Do you know of anyone in UK who is planning to brave the weather and may
have a seat available that would allow me to fly to Gap?

If, as seems likely, I cannot make use of the hotel room myself, I should be
happy for someone else to make use of it.

Best wishes,

Mike

Dr Mike Gregory

+44 1480 451655