Europa-List: Advices on Roserrow (or other potential UK DOTH locations)?

Subject: Europa-List: Advices on Roserrow (or other potential UK DOTH locations)?
From: clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 01:43:39

I've a particular interest in using my Europa to visit UK seaside or island
locations
with good facilities.  So given its combination of location and facilities,
the location below is a firm candidate (20/night under-wing camping with
full use of club facilities and restaurant on-site/close to the sea - or
100/night
for a room).

Wondered if anyone has visited Roserrow in a Monowheel?  The RWY is apparently
only 420M, has a road at the end of it and is reported to be 'a bit bumpy'.

If you have visited. could you elucidate?

https://www.thepointatpolzeath.co.uk/air-field/

Clive.

Read this topic online here: