Europa-List: Re: 914 CHT

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 914 CHT
From: willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 08:33:43

Hi Paul, Bud, Spurpura, H&J, AS well as Jim
Thanks Guys for your replies, all are much appreciated.
I raised the question because the GR EIS was misbehaving and found a  thermistor
probe and a K type on opposite sides of the engine. I have now, with the
assistance
of a friend shorted out the probe type thermocouple and repositioned the
ring bolted type K style. Result problem solved.
Thanks once more I am now able once again to aviate!!!
Regards to all
Bill Dewey

--------
Give a wise man knowledge and he will be yet wiser

Read this topic online here: