Re: Europa-List: Re: Engine Start Problem

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Engine Start Problem
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 17:50:07

Hi

This company in the Netherlands was discussed on the forum a while
back. Rebuilding ignition units is one of their services.

https://www.carmo.nl/index.php?main_page=about_us&zenid=2ehjm35bincu889agim2s56jt0

Pete

G-RMAC Classic #109

On 14/05/2019 15:01, Roland wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> here comes my story:
>
> Damn thing wouldn't start, not even with lots of swearing. Removed one spark
plug and I could smell fuel. Warmed the ignition boxes with a hairdryer for 3
minutes and the engine would start right away.

> I had this problem two times. So if ignition is the problem, there you have
> (most
likely) the culprit.