Europa-List: Re: Europa Ladies!!!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Ladies!!!
From: JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 12:03:03

Well, I can't compete on the lady front for quality, except of course for my
perfect
wife, but I can make up to some extent with quantity! My Wonderful Angel
and I go to modern jive dance classes twice a week, as we have done since we
met there almost 15 years ago.

My goal is to reach at least 1000 different people being taken for a flight in
my Europa before I'm "past it" and those people should never previously have
been
up in a small 2 seat aircraft in their lives. Already I've exceeded 500 such
passengers and at least 300 were women. Perhaps this is because I don't tend
to dance with men!

Naturally each and every passenger meets with the approval of "She who must be
obeyed", so I've never gotten past first base. In any case at nearly 70, I
wouldn't
know what to do if anything were offered anyway. Furthermore that's never
been the objective.

Here's how we get "down and dirty" twice a week, doing everything and more dance
moves than seen in this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7Igr81DEg

And our legs don't risk getting entangled in flying controls. I guess you would
have to remove the control stick to achieve level 6!

Read this topic online here: