Re: Europa-List: 914 CHT

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 CHT
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 11:28:14
Hi Bill,

It's been a long time time I have wired mine so forgive me if I lead you
astray.  Could you clarify a few things.

   - Has the standard Rotax probe been removed on one side or both?
   - Are you monitoring all the head temperatures with the 10mm washer, or
   do you have a combination of the standard probe + 10mm washer type.

If you are using a combination then I would expect them to be different,
one sits deeper into the head, the other sits on top of the head. I always
thought that it was off that Rotax only provided for monitoring 2 heads.

The sensors are thermistors but I do not recall they type. I know that
Grand Rapids used to sell the 10mm washer type at one time and Greg did
tell me what they were but I have forgotten (sucks to get old).  GRT used
to be fairly responsive so if you do want to know what type of thermister
it is you might try contacting them.

Paul