Europa-List: Picture of Throttle Lever Housing

Subject: Europa-List: Picture of Throttle Lever Housing
From: tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au.matronics.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 18:37:08

Hi Forum members,

I've looked at the drawing for the Throttle Lever Housing and for the life of
me,
I can't work out its construction. I see the side view but not a plan view
- so I don't know the dimensions of the slot in which the throttle lever resides
in. I thought if I could see one, it would make life a lot easier.

If anyone has an image of it prior to installation and would be willing to post
that image or send it to me directly, I would be very appreciative.

Best regards,
Tony

--------
Tony Vaccarella