Europa-List: Exhaust Silencer Heat Shield

Subject: Europa-List: Exhaust Silencer Heat Shield
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 04:06:02

The Exhaust Silencer Heat Shield on my 912ULS has started to crack after less
than
100 hours, so I plan to replace it with a home made stainless steel shield.
I know other have done this, so does anyone have a template, or the dimensions,
so I can fabricate it at home, before removing the old one at the airport.

Also, any recommendations for the source of the jubilee straps to secure it?

TIA

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: