Europa-List: PV50 with original controller and CSC-1/P - For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: PV50 with original controller and CSC-1/P - For Sale
From: italianjon <jon.catilli@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 01:15:56

Hi All,

I'll post details later about my "finally ended vibration saga", when I have
more
time to write something informative, short and punchy. I am pleased to say
the source of my vibration was finally found. It was vibrations on the rear of
the exhaust and this caused wear on the cylinder head exhaust exits.

As most of my fault finding focussed on the propeller, because there was no
Arplast
support available, I learned a lot but lost a lot of time. With the family
about to expand, I've decided that I want to stick to products with a current
manufacture (to limit reverse engineering and playing time in the workshop).
And therefore I've opted for an Airmaster on my Europa.

This leave me with a fully functional Arplast PV50 including the original
controller,
which I can sell on with good conscience. It has 824:25 total time. In
addition I have a Smart Avionics Controller, which was purchased, by me second
hand about one year ago, but I sent it to Mark to have it tested  and to have
the software upgraded.

The propeller blades have "standard wear and tear" a few chips/scratches along
the leading edge, but are in good condition. One of the blades has a slight red
discolouration, this is just a stain from some dye penetrant as the metallic
sections were penetrant tested by me for any cracks (during my vibration
investigations).

I can send some you some photos.

I'm open to offers, however, I'm thinking around 1200GBP or EUR equivalent for:
-

Arplast PV50 Assembly (Hub, Motor and Blades)
Arplast Original Controller
Smart Avionics CSC-1/P Controller, plus MPS-1 Sensor

Best

Jon[/list]

Read this topic online here: