Re: Europa-List: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 16:27:17
Congratulations Bill...Where are you based?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 25, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Bill <europa10@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspec
tion today.  Seems work kept getting in the way of my building.  Since I
=99m now retired I finally had the time to complete.

> It=99s also been that long since I have been current so it=99s
 now time to get with and instructor for some training and a flight review.
 I hope to be flying the Europa in the next few months.