Europa-List: Flaps actuator potentiometer

Subject: Europa-List: Flaps actuator potentiometer
From: diamond <emanu@gmx.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:04:33

Hello, Im a new happy owner of an Xs, and recently bought an Mgl efis fo upgrade
my panel. I wanted that mostly to use a fuel flow and a flaps controller. (To
keep an hand on the switch to move the flaps is not very secure in my mind...)
The problem is that the flap actuator doesnt seem to have a potentiometer...This
is bad because the efis needs a flaps position information...
Is someone had ever placed a potentiometer or replaced the actuator?
Emmanuel

Read this topic online here: