Europa-List: Re: Europa Accident

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Accident
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 03:52:07

That's very interesting, Pete - thanks for that information. I didn't want to
test
it on my Europa-door after I once managed to close it in flight with great
efforts a couple of years ago.

This option is at least some peace of mind, because getting trapped in the
cockpit
with fuel spilled all over me is not a very appealing thought.

Both accidents with flip over seem to suggest, that the frame of the windscreen
collapses on impact leaving only a small gap between roof and door sill.

Also I find Jim's idea very good to placard the location of the battery for the
rescue team.

All food for thought....

Read this topic online here: