Europa-List: Fuel flow meter

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel flow meter
From: Europa48 <corinthian@me.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 02:07:55

Does anyone use a fuel flow meter? I have an ST Aviation one in my aircraft but
the screen recently stopped showing characters (I had been removing some swarf
---From behind the panel) The screen glows when the master is switched on but no
figures.

These are not expensive items and I am thinking it might be easier just to fit
something else rather than try and locate the fault. What are other people
using,
if anything.

I found another person who had an identical problem and he bought and connected
a new screen but it still did the same thing, he then removed the control box
and took it to an electronics firm who solved the problem for around 75.

I have a capacitance fuel gauge on the panel so I do have a reliable source of
fuel content, it's just that as it is there I would prefer to have it working.

Thanks

Read this topic online here: