Europa-List: Filler resin alternative to Ampreg

Subject: Europa-List: Filler resin alternative to Ampreg
From: Steve Ivell <SteveIvell@pestproof.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 15:48:40
Hi All

We are getting close to beginning filling and prep for painting and are loo
king for an Ampreg alternative resin which we could use which cures faster.
 In our current UK climate the Ampreg takes several days to cure to a point
 that is can be sanded so will slow down the whole finishing operation. As
it's only the finishing to the surfaces and not structural I'm hopeful ther
e is a suitable alternative which won't have any adverse reaction with the
existing Ampreg based structure.

Any recommendations gratefully accepted??

Steve Ivell
Mob: 07971 128842
E-mail: steveivell@pestproof.co.uk<mailto:steveivell@pestproof.co.uk>