Re: Europa-List: Fire proof barrier with Jabiru Engine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fire proof barrier with Jabiru Engine
From: tonyvaccarella <tony@weimagine.com.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 12:11:14

Good morning Mike,

Thank you for the additional information and pictures which were most helpful.
I too have the Bob Berubes landing gear. Your images are detailed and I think
I can replicate what you have done. Your support is much appreciated.

Knowing that I'm not the first builder that has had to resolve this problem
makes
me feel more confident to tackle the issue.

I'll be in the USA later this week to enjoy your much cooler temperatures - a
relief
---From the hot temperatures here in Australia.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
Tony

--------