Re: Europa-List: Pierburg fuel pump 7.2097155

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pierburg fuel pump 7.2097155
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 09:09:22

Pete,

I have the same dilemma with respect to the latest fuel pump touching
the radiator on my Classic.

I have therefore been seriously considering making the fuel system 'all
electric' as it is with the 914 except that I will use a second Facet
solid state fuel pump like the one originally supplied by Europa.
Further, my thoughts are to install this new pump in parallel with the
existing Facet pump unless I receive good advice to the contrary.

Cheers

Kingsley in Oz